QUOTE OF THE DAY..

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”
William Arthur Ward
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This




My Philosophy  - Sharing of  knowledge costs nothing.
  learning beyond limits..     

INTRODUCTION-  BY THE PEN OF AUTHOR 

NEHA  GUPTA  - Pedagogue & Blogger

I personally, believe that sharing of knowledge costs nothing, but it is worth nothing, if not shared.
I fascinated by Child Development & Pedagogy / Educational Psychology since, my studies during my teacher training course. This subject involves a lot of basics about teaching profession, which can really act as a catalyst in reforming the personality of teacher and further it creates a great contribution in the life of students.
My love for Child Development & Pedagogy/ Educational Psychology provokes me to create a platform where I can share my notes at free of cost.
I share notes , because I want to make a difference in student’s life not just in their education.
This blog is concerned with helping individuals to enhance their knowledge about basic pedagogy of teaching. Its aim is to help people to develop their skills and ability to understand the various concepts related to Computer Science, Teaching Aptitude and Child Development.
This blog is an effort to share knowledge, what I compiled during my studies, so that others can also arm themselves with the same.
Sharing the learning experiences across the limits with students by keeping my learning process alive forever, are my priorities.

VISION 



 “Be the most trusted, globally diversified mentor and person by enriching lives of the students while becoming partner in their success & maximizing my contribution towards society."

REFLECTIONS





Talent has no boundaries. It is everywhere . All one needs is to spot talent and nurture it to let it blossom, considering the same I also created a section “Guest Posts” , if anyone wants to share its creativity/notes/innovations then they can join .